21º Framing Nailer
The Grip-Rite® 21° Framing Nailer is for all-day use in decking, framing, fencing, sheathing, subfloor, and truss building applications. This nailer is durable, lightweight, and well-balanced.
*Includes a rotating rafter hook, removable no-mar pad, tool oil, swivel air plug, safety glasses, owner’s manual, and all required HEX wrenches.
*7-year warranty on tools, 90-day soft parts warranty, including a nationwide service network.
- True Drive Technology™ – provides fast and consistent nail driving
- Selectable trigger to switch easily and quickly between sequential and bump fire mode
- Dry Fire Lockout notifies the user when to reload, preventing potential damage to the tool
- Lightweight with excellent balance to reduce user fatigue
- Short body design fits easily between 16″ O.C. studs
- Dual loading magazine offers flexibility to load fasteners quickly – either from the top or back
View more information at https://grip-rite.com/product/21-plastic-strip-round-head-framing-nailer/
Available Part Numbers
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Sign up for email updates from LockeyUSA.
Submit your info below to receive our next update.